Saturday, 22 April 2017

 
Hello! This is an altered box, that I have recently done...
 


 
Step by step:
I recycled this box...
Started by doing some stenciling...
I reproduced a mask then, added it to the box surface...
I used some metal embellishments, cut them into small pieces, in order to create a design...
Added some butterflies on the corners...
 
Wired pearls as well...
Added some metal washers, cardboard gears, ceramic embellishments; micro art stones...
On the back side...
On one side...
On the other side...
Once dried, applied gesso...
Painted it, using:
acrylic paints (brown, yellow naples);
pastes (red wine, emerald green);
metallic colours (copper, gold);
gesso;
protective enamel...
 
I am entering, the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

Saturday, 15 April 2017


I created this canvas, inspired by, More than Words blog, April's challenge: black and white, plus one colour and the word dream...
In my little creation, I am representing a dream of mine, that is, dreaming of dancing...
At Vintage Journey blog, April's challenge is: "The magic of three" and in my canvas, the three elements, would be represented, by black, white and red colours...

 
Step by step:
 
Started by, creating a design, with two different stencils and using gesso...

Did some colour dripping, using acrylic paints (black and red)...
Applied gesso on stencils, once more...
A bit of, black colouring, on stencils...
Did some stamping, using a music notes, stamp and black acrylic...

Added some, chipboards and embellishments...
Chipboards, are made out of, cardboard, using my cuttlebug and dies...
Embellishments, are made out of, ceramic powder, using some silicone moulds...

Added some, pieces of cardboard, in order to place a photo...

 A cardboard ,photo frame...
The black, cardboard piece, has been made, with a puncher...
 
Tiny pieces, of foam adhesive, under the chipboards...
Did some stamping, on the chipboards, as well...
Did some embossing, on frame and crown...
Added some, black and white pearls, in the inside part, of the frame...

 Added, some more embellishments, on the photo corners and alongside...
Added some paper flowers, the two bigger ones, made by myself; and ceramic flowers, as well...
Distressed all of them, in black and a few in red...

Finally, I added the word, dream, made out of cardboard, using my cuttlebug and dies...
Embossed the letters...
Did some dripping, on the word, as well...
 
 
I am entering, the following challenges:
 
 
"The magic of three" 
A Vintage Journey
 
 

Thursday, 13 April 2017

I am presenting you, my last, altered notebook...
 
 
 
Step by step:
 
Applied homemade modeling paste, using Scrapmatts stencil...

Added: some Scrapmatts chipboards and other ones, from my stash; artstones; metal embellishments...

Painted it, with gesso...

This is, the back cover...

Started colouring it, with acrylics and pastes...

Did some embossing, as well...

Went on, with the painting process...
Finally, sprayed everything, with bright, protective enamel...
 
I am entering, the following  challenges:
 
SanDee & amelie's  Steampunk Challenges
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog
 
 
 


Sunday, 9 April 2017

Altered Italian Coffee Machine
 

 
 
 
Step by step:
 
I added some texture, with stucco paste...

Some stenciling with, stucco and micro stones...

Added some, metal embellishments, embroidery lace, broken jewelry, sequins, pearls, micro art stones...

Did some decoupage, as well...

Then, painted everything with: acrylic paints (rose, green, viridian, violet, earth brown, ohcra); metallic paints (emerald green, galactic rose, sunset pink); pastes (emerald green, leaf green, light pink)...
At the end, sprayed everything, with protective, bright enamel...
 
I am entering, the following challenges:
 
SanDee & amelie's  Steampunk Challenges
 
 
 
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog
 
 


Wednesday, 29 March 2017




I was inspired by, monday's challenge, at Simon says stamp, and created this tag:
 
 
This is how, I started creating: branches, with the hot, glue gun...
Then, I coloured it, with acrylics (light cadmio green and brown), and leaf green paste...
After, I added some butterflies, that I had , previously, fussy cut and applied, glossy accents, on them...
As a next step, I added some pieces of wire, that I painted in brown...
Then, I added some pieces of chipboard, that I painted, in the same colours, as the tag; plus, I stamped them, using old, silver paste; I also, stamped some parts, of the tag, in the same way...
 
 

Thursday, 23 March 2017

I was inspired by, two challenges:

Challenge #52
Challenge 52#
http://13artspl.blogspot.it/

March 2017 challenge - Numbers
http://scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.it/

And created this canvas:
 
 
Step by step:

I glued down, a paper on the canvas surface...
Applied some, homemade modeling paste, on a stencil...

 I started, colouring it, with: acrylic paints (brown, copper, gold, green)...

Then, I added: corrugated paper, die cuts, chipboards, decor stones, art stones, feathers...
I embossed, two clock's chipboards, with gold embossing powder...
 
I added, metal clocks...
Then, I went on, colouring everything with: acrylics colours (cadmio yellow, black); metallic acrylics (gold, copper); pastes (green, orange); multi- minerals, purpose powders (orange, green) and gesso..
 
 
 
I am also, entering one third challenge:
 
SanDee & amelie's  Steampunk Challenges